Hydrogen Peroxide has always been a multi-purpose product used in many facets of the mushroom growing process. Its broad disinfectant properties and clean breakdown into water and oxygen make it the ideal choice for any mushroom enthusiast to have on hand. 35% Peroxide can be diluted to any strength to combat molds that are resistant to the standard over the counter 3% variety. Mushroom & mycellium safe!
Just a few of Hydrogen Peroxide’s uses in mushroom cultivation
- Safely destroys mold infections from any fruiting jar or bulk casing grow.
- When using perlite during the growing (fruiting) stage, add weekly to your moist Perlite to keep it clean and free from any bacteria or mold growth.
- Add a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide 35% and instantly add much needed oxygen to any fruiting chamber to boost any grow! Peroxide slowly breaks down into pure water and oxygen
Each 4oz bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide 35% comes with:
- Thick Heavy Duty light sensitive glass amber bottle
- Makes equivalent to 10 bottles of 3% over the counter Peroxide!
- Rubber Dropper for pinpoint application
- Latex gloves for safe handling
- Instruction Guide with our expert tips on the many uses.